In these overwhelming, unpredictable and difficult days, we can provide your child with the 1:1 support they need to understand & complete remote assignments. Whether you are busy working from home or caring for other children, this service eliminates the additional pressure of being your child's teacher, keeping them up to date, & on-track.
- In-home assistance & support for Remote Learning.
- PK-6th grade
- Work with students on time management & teach strategies to approach online assignments.
- Ensure completion of school work on days of remote instruction.
- Clarification, acceleration, or remediation of teacher assigned materials.
- Preparation for exams.
- Plan & produce class projects.
- Modifications for special learners.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Affordable daily, weekly, monthly & group rates available.
**Individual packages of services can be created to ensure that all of your family's needs are met.**
At its best, life is completely unpredictable." ~Christopher Walken
**Advocates do not practice law or give legal advice. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact a special education attorney in your area.