- Helping parents understand their rights & the services/programs available for their child.
- Attending identification, eligibility, annual review, reevaluation planning, manifestation determination, Section 504, Intervention & Referral Services, & other meetings.
- Reviewing pertinent records including IEPs, report cards, assessments, & more.
- Interpreting & explaining the student's school files, reports, & assessments, as well as implications of results.
- Reading IEPs & assisting with writing clear & measurable objectives and goals.
- Organizing student files, including explanation & education for parents.
- Aligning assessment results with appropriate goals & recommending targeted classroom strategies.
- Learning made fun: Personalized activities and games, based on your child's interests, to teach fundamental skills in reading, writing & mathematics.
- Homework Help: Assisting with the organization, quality & completion of school assignments
- Creating Personalized Learning Plans that integrate activities into your child's day & promote independence.
- Observing your child in various academic & after-school settings.
- Interviewing appropriate school personnel in person or via survey.
- Consulting with school staff, including strategies for intervention.
- Conducting functional academic assessment to determine reading, writing, and mathematical strengths & weaknesses.
- Providing ongoing support tailored to parents' needs.
**Individual packages of services can be created to ensure that all of your family's needs are met.**
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children."
~ Nelson Mandela