IEP/Section 504/Evaluation Review:
- Full comprehension of child's profile.
- Thorough examination of provided records.
- Clarification of any file material including explanation of evaluations.
- Personalized, hard-copy recommendations for strategies, accommodations, modifications & goals.
- If desired, facilitation & participation in school discussions securing the most appropriate & comprehensive document.
- Helping parents understand their rights & the services/programs available for their child.
- Attending identification, eligibility, annual review, reevaluation planning, manifestation determination, Section 504, Intervention & Referral Services, & other meetings.
- Reviewing pertinent records including IEPs, report cards, assessments, & more.
- Interpreting & explaining the student's school files, reports, & assessments, as well as implications of results.
- Reading IEPs & assisting with writing clear & measurable objectives and goals.
- Organizing student files, including explanation & education for parents.
- Aligning assessment results with appropriate goals & recommending targeted classroom strategies.
Personalized Learning/Traditional School Supplement
- Functional academic assessments to determine reading, writing, & math levels are used as a baseline for instruction.
- Individualized attention and engagement.
- In-home or virtual activities, games & assignments that teach fundamental skills in all subjects.
- Instruction & extension of curriculum.
- Assistance with organization & planning.
- Remediation, Acceleration & Modifications to meet the needs of ALL learners.
- Keep children motivated & invested in their outcome.
- Materials provided by the instructor.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Daily, weekly, monthly & group rates available.
**Individual packages of services can be created to ensure that all of your family's needs are met.**
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children."
~ Nelson Mandela
**Advocates do not practice law or give legal advice. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact a special education attorney in your area.